Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: San Bernadino wind speed[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: San Bernadino wind speed
- From: "Doug Mayer" <dougm(--nospam--at)teterae.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 11:46:12 -0700
Good call indeed, and I would also recommend the Sangiovese at Eberle. Try to find Halter Ranch winery (small, but exceptional) and hit Adelaide Winery for one of the better (if not best) Pinots in the area.
My 2 cents on Paso wine.
Doug Mayer, P.E.
teter a+e, LLP
Architects & Engineers
From: Paul Feather
Good Call Joe, they make a great Zinfandel and the winery is pleasant.
Also, Eberle for Cab, and
Do visit York Mountain Winery, a little out of the way but worth the adventure.
- Prev by Subject: RE: San Bernadino wind speed
- Next by Subject: Re: San Jose v. Ruthroff and Englekirk
- Previous by thread: Re: Winos, was San Bernardino wind speed, Wimbleton
- Next by thread: ANSI/TIA-222-G-2005