San Diego, CA  92123
858/503-7854
858/503-7858 fax

Visit us on the web at www.arconengineers.com

From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 12:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Winos, was San Bernardino wind speed

I was up in St. Helena (in the heart of Napa Valley) yesterday inspecting a house for my architect/client who bought the house and is remodeling. He took me out to dinner afterward and he said anything I want, they have great wines here as you know....

Waiter: And for you sir?

GM:  A pint of Bud please, Thanks. (they didn't have guinness)

Waiter: Very good sir.

-gm