Professional liability insurance (again)

There have been many discussions on this in the past. Was there ever a consensus on the best prof liability insurance for sole proprietors, or, at least, the ones NOT recommended.

No insurance is not an option, I'm looking for actual carriers. Thanks!

If you wish to reply privately, go right ahead...

This is my third attempt to send this to the group, so my apologies if it was already received. No response was received to the prior two emails, so I'm assuming they did not go through.

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.