Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Professional liability insurance (again)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Professional liability insurance (again)
- From: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
- Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:36:09 -0400
- Disposition-notification-to: "James Cohen" <jccpc(--nospam--at)msn.com>
There have been many discussions on this in the past. Was there ever a consensus on the best prof liability insurance for sole proprietors, or, at least, the ones NOT recommended.
No insurance is not an option, I'm looking for actual carriers. Thanks!
If you wish to reply privately, go right ahead...
This is my third attempt to send this to the group, so my apologies if it was already received. No response was received to the prior two emails, so I'm assuming they did not go through.
Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
- Prev by Subject: problEms with mEds ExpEnciEs, you ArE on right way
- Next by Subject: Professional liability insurance (again)
- Previous by thread: I t3st th3s3 p1lls it's amazing!
- Next by thread: Professional liability insurance (again)