Re: Winos, was San Bernardino wind speed, Wimbleton

For those beating heat in the Colorado Rockies and in honor of Wimbleton week, there's a newly resurfaced public court in Idaho Springs, off I 70 on the way to Vail, Summit County, etc. If one burns too many calories, they can be quickly replenished at Beau Jos Pizza. They serve wine.