*From:* Sharon [mailto:sharon(--nospam--at)arconengineers.com]
*Sent:* Friday, June 30, 2006 7:59 AM
*To:* seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
*Subject:* RE: San Bernadino wind speed

Happy Friday…

Off to Paso Robles for wine tasting!

Sharon Robertson, P.E.

Arcon Engineers
5625 Ruffin Rd, Ste 130
San Diego, CA 92123
858/503-7854
858/503-7858 fax

Visit us on the web at www.arconengineers.com <blocked::http://www.arconengineers.com/>

*From:* Polhemus, Bill [mailto:BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com]
*Sent:* Friday, June 30, 2006 5:27 AM
*To:* seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

*From:* Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com [mailto:Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:56 AM
*To:* seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org

If city of SB I believe it is 80. If County I believe it is 70.

Early in the morning Daddy Dinky went to work
Selling lamps & chairs to San Ber’dino squares
And I still remember mama with her apron & her pad
Feeding all the boys at eds café…

n Frank Zappa, “Let’s Make The Water Turn Black”

[Hey, it’s Friday]