From: refugio rochin [mailto:fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2006 12:34 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Moment Connections

Dear Ashraf,
where did you get this information?
do you have a website for the information?
Best Regards,
Refugio

On 7/1/06, Ashraf, Mohammed (Qatar) <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
wrote:
> Refugio:
> I am also looking for some reference for steel beam to concrete column
> connections.
> Here I have got some info regarding these special connections which I
> got from net. Sorry to tell you that the figures are not available.
>
> Regards
> Ashraf

*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE ***
"This email is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose  or  use the  information  contained in it.  If you have received this email in error,  please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."