Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
maximum height of equipment on roof[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: maximum height of equipment on roof
- From: "Ashraf, Mohammed \(Qatar\)" <mohammed.ashraf(--nospam--at)worleyparsons.com>
- Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 15:29:25 +0300
- Cc: <seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
As per IBC what is the maximum height of mechanical equipment which can be provided on the roof ?.
Is cl.1509.2 is applicable to any equipment on roof?.
Thanks in advance,
*** WORLEYPARSONS GROUP NOTICE *** "This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email and delete the email and any attachments. Any personal views or opinions expressed by the writer may not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of any company in the WorleyParsons Group of Companies."
- Prev by Subject: Re: mass vs vibration
- Next by Subject: Metal Deck
- Previous by thread: RE: Professional liability insurance (again)
- Next by thread: Joist Girder Deflection at CMU wall