Re: moment connections

Refugio:

There is this link, which has in it the link to the publication that you
listed below as well as another publication:

http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~gjpm/RCSTConnection.htm

Note that this page list about 10 papers on the subject that Gustavo has
been involved with.

Someone previous mentioned another main author on the subject: Gregory
Deierlein.  He was at Cornell when he did a lot of research, I believe,
but is now at Stanford.  There was also some research done at Texas A&M on
the subject if memory serves me correct, but I don't recall who did it.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI