Re: honeycomb

We have had success with filling honeycomb. First, there is usually little load on the member. Remove all the unconsolidated concrete. Fill with a non-shrink mortar and be aware of all the compatibilities that James Cohen mentioned. Do not apply load uintil the mortar has cured. We often use ThoRoc LA Repair Mortar. I have the link on my computer at work, but I'm not there. It is on degussa's website. Just do not be dismayed or discouraged by their less than helpful search feature. It is there. And all the other suppliers have something similar, so find what you like.
  James L. Getaz, III, P.E.
  Precast Concrete Engineer