Re: honeycomb

            Yesterday, I said, “We often use ThoRoc LA Repair Mortar. I have the link on my computer at work, but I'm not there. It is on degussa's website. Just do not be dismayed or discouraged by their less than helpful search feature. It is there.”

            I was looking for it myself this morning, and got back “page cannot be displayed” in response to my bookmark. So maybe degussa has stopped selling this product which we have used through, IIRC, five different companies as suppliers have consolidated.

            Jim Getaz

            Precast Concrete Engineer