Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: honeycomb[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: honeycomb
- From: "Jim Getaz" <jgetaz(--nospam--at)shockeyprecast.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:23:07 -0400
Yesterday, I said, “We often use ThoRoc LA Repair Mortar. I have the link on my computer at work, but I'm not there. It is on degussa's website. Just do not be dismayed or discouraged by their less than helpful search feature. It is there.”
I was looking for it myself this morning, and got back “page cannot be displayed” in response to my bookmark. So maybe degussa has stopped selling this product which we have used through, IIRC, five different companies as suppliers have consolidated.
Precast Concrete Engineer
- Prev by Subject: Re: honeycomb
- Next by Subject: How to export 3D DXF from Autocad to Staad Pro
- Previous by thread: Re: honeycomb
- Next by thread: Reinforcement percentage to control shrinkage cracking