Re: structural light gauge framing

Gary,

Thanks for the input!  You bring up a good point on
the signed and sealed drawings.  I believe our company
is starting to design the light gauge so the owner (a
developer/contractor) doesn't have to pay for another
PE to submit signed and sealed calcs.  I definitely
would rather another pair of eyes looked over my
drawings.

Thanks!
Brian

--- "Gary L. Hodgson and Assoc." <ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca>