Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
FW: Help -- Running out of shelf space[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: Help -- Running out of shelf space
- From: "Nels Roselund" <njineer(--nospam--at)att.net>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 14:36:21 -0700
Nels Roselund, SE
From: Nels Roselund
As I’m updating my Codes and references, I’m short on bookshelf space.
Is anyone in the
ASTM Standards Referenced in the 2000 IBC
1996 ACI Manual of Concrete Practice, 5 volumes – it’s old, but it is still a very helpful reference if you don’t have a newer edition; it takes up about 11” of shelf, and I hope to pass it on
A few other books may be available for sale by negotiation – low price -- providing that the above items must be part of the deal:
Structural Engineering Handbook by Gaylord and Gaylord
Fundamentals of High Performance Concrete 2nd Edition by Nawy
Two books on each topic: shell structures and cable structures
If interested, contact me privately by email.
- Prev by Subject: Re: Heavy line loads on thin slabs on grade
- Next by Subject: FW: Help -- Running out of shelf space
- Previous by thread: RE: thin structural slab design
- Next by thread: FW: Help -- Running out of shelf space