How to set up out of office replies

What is the best way to set up automated replies when out of the office using MS Outlook?  I would like to notify others when I am out of the office without inundating the listserver with junk mail, but I would like to continue to receive postings from the listserver (i.e., I don't want to unsubscribe and later resubscribe).  How can this be set up?

Bill
William Sherman - CH2M HILL / Denver
Structural Technology Discipline Leader
- Civil / Federal Engineering Group (EPC/EDG)
william.sherman(--nospam--at)ch2m.com
720.286.2792