Re: How to set up out of office replies

Bill-
The easiest way is to set-up a separate email account for the listservers you belong to.You can get free accounts on yahoo, hotmail (micro$oft) and gmail (Google).  That way, when you set your away message on your business account, you don't bother everyone on the list. They are accessible from your web browser and only take a moment to check.
Regards,
Bill Cain, S.E.
Berkeley CA