Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: How to set up out of office replies[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: How to set up out of office replies
- From: BCainse(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 18:16:50 EDT
The easiest way is to set-up a separate email account for the listservers you belong to.You can get free accounts on yahoo, hotmail (micro$oft) and gmail (Google). That way, when you set your away message on your business account, you don't bother everyone on the list. They are accessible from your web browser and only take a moment to check.
Bill Cain, S.E.
In a message dated 7/8/2006 1:14:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, William.Sherman(--nospam--at)CH2M.com writes:
- Prev by Subject: Re: How to set up out of office replies
- Next by Subject: IBC vs. ASCE 7 (WAS: Snow Load + Seismic)
- Previous by thread: Re: How to set up out of office replies
- Next by thread: Air-Floor system