RE: Help -- Running out of shelf space

Good idea!

Umm, I have a '68 Ford 302 V8 w/ auto transmission.  Anyone interested?

Bob Garner

From: Nels Roselund [mailto:njineer(--nospam--at)att.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 12:37 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: FW: Help -- Running out of shelf space

The books are promised.  I’m sorry I don’t have more for all who expressed interest – maybe after the next Code cycle.

This turned out to be a quick solution to a little crisis – I got the idea, and the books were spoken for before the day was over, with interest expressed by several others.  Perhaps others on the list would find this to be a good way to reduce clutter while being helpful to others on the list.

Nels

Nels Roselund, SE

South San Gabriel, CA

njineer(--nospam--at)att.net