Re: Response to Kirtesh's concern

Chuck:

If you read the message, I did it this once to try to help Kirtesh see if
it was really something on his end rather than a problem with the SEAINT
server.  Sorry if it offends you that trying to help someone results in a
temporary minor inconvience to you...but then I do assume that your
computer does have a delete key, so it should not be that big of deal.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI