Re: Response to Kirtesh's concern

And I told you...I don't ever request return receipts, but did this once
(as I have now explained TWICE) to deliberately generate a return receipt
from Kirtesh so that I could see what his full Internet email header
showed as a routing path.  I had to this because if I wanted a return
receipt from him as I had already deleted the original return receipt from
him prior to his post about wondering how/why there was a return receipt
apparantly from him.  And the SEAINT archive does NOT include the full
Internet email header (i.e. the routing information), so I could not use
that to try and help him figure out the problem.

I apologize for being nice to someone.  I promise to just be an ass to
everyone in the hopes that it will save you some hassle.  Geesh.

Scott
Adrian, MI