Vish is safe

List,

I have been receiving quite a few mails on the blasts
in Mumbai and inquiring about my welfare and those of
my near and dear ones.

Though I happen to hail from this city and was born
there and still occasionally visit my parents and
brothers who live in this city, I am now located in
Bangalore, over 800 miles away. I have been living in
Bangalore since 1974.

I contacted my near and dear ones over the telephone
with great difficulty and after several attempts as
the telephone lines were jammed for several hours.
They are all safe.
No one known to me was affected.

The first of these blasts occurred just a mile away
from where I lived in Mumbai and where my parents and
brothers still live.

Terrorism is nothing new here.
We have learned to live with it.
May God spare all of you from this scourge.

I thank all who wrote to me for their kind concern.

Regards
Vish