Re: Structual Design of Glass

Gary,
I have few papers (Both on Design and analysis) published in various journals.
Are you interested? Pleas elt me know I will send you couple of papers which might be very helpful to you.
Himat

>>> ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca 07/13/06 7:39 AM >>>
Reza
Thanks for the info.  I was aware of the first - just found out about it
recently.  Do you know if it has any design information in it?  Before I
purchase, I would like to hear from someone who has used it--you know
strength, etc.  Also I need to make a quick decision.   I will also try
to contact the second reference.  The British Institute of Structural
Engineers also has a publication on glass walls but there is no
description of its contents.  The BCAB (British Columbia Appeal Board?)
also has a published ruling on the use of glass panels in a guard in a
residence with/out a top rail - no help on the design aspect though.  TIA
Gary