Re: Structual Design of Glass

Gary,
I tried to send the PDF file of six papers(tatal 41 pages) but it returned. I don't the reason.
I don't how much you are in hurry. but if you sene me your mailing address I can mail to you.
Himat

>>> ghodgson(--nospam--at)bellnet.ca 07/13/06 1:46 PM >>>
Himat,

Yes, I would be interested to see what you have.

thanks muchly,
Gary