Re: big dig structural failure - epoxy anchors overhead supporting gravity

Gerard,

I had similar thoughts when I saw some of those photos from the link that
Steve provided.  Those seemed like two (in the pictures that I saw)
awfully small epoxy anchors compared to some rather beefy Tee-sections,
hanger rod and clevises.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI