Re: big dig structural failure - epoxy anchors overhead supporting gravity

----- Original Message -----
From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:16 AM
Subject: RE: big dig structural failure - epoxy anchors overhead supporting gravity

Me, I sincerely doubt that anyone talked that much about it, any more
than they would have intense discussions about a bolt.

It's rather disconcerting to realize that much work is being done by
young (and therefore inexpensive) structural engineers without a lot of
experience, and that they aren't monitored that much.

This has been my experience over the years when I've consulted on
forensic projects.

(This statement is my own and does not reflect the opinions or practices
of my employer).
Bill,

        This is a very accurate statement never the less!!!

Regards,

H. Daryl Richardson