RE: big dig structural failure - epoxy anchors overhead supporting gravity

Bill,
Exactly what I was feeling whilst going thru all the posts. I would suspect
the overall design was substantially complete before the detail for the
plenum was thrown in by the Architect (would there be an Arch. on a project
like this?).

A young, structural engineer who's seen seemingly more critical connections
get far less attention than that given by the subscribers, regrettably.