Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic Upgrade vs. Data Center[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Seismic Upgrade vs. Data Center
- From: "Greene, Al [PTS]" <AGFO(--nospam--at)chevron.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 09:56:19 -0700
Title: Seismic Upgrade vs. Data Center
Does anyone have any first hand experience with doing a seismic upgrade in a data center room while the servers and air conditioning system are running. Upgrade work would be installing concrete shear walls and micropiles.
Any lessons learned?
Thanks in advance for any input,
Al Greene, PE, SECB
Chevron Richmond Refinery
841 Chevron Way, 244/Tech Center
Richmond, CA 94802
Phone: (510) 242-1788
Fax: (510) 242-2509
Pager: (510) 620-7315
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seismic requirements in NYC
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Upgrade vs. Data Center
- Previous by thread: Idea of a lifetime
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic Upgrade vs. Data Center