From: Greene, Al [PTS] [mailto:AGFO(--nospam--at)chevron.com]
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 9:56 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Seismic Upgrade vs. Data Center

Does anyone have any first hand experience with doing a seismic upgrade in a data center room while the servers and air conditioning system are running.  Upgrade work would be installing concrete shear walls and micropiles.

Any lessons learned?

Thanks in advance for any input,

Al Greene, PE, SECB
Chevron Richmond Refinery