Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sections or Details[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sections or Details
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 13:35:15 EDT
Here are my 2 cents worth.
Every detail on the drawings should be referenced on a plan, elevation or section. Member sizes need to be called out only ONCE. (If you call them out repeatedly, if they change it is so easy to forget one of them, and that is one (the only one) the contracotr is looking at when he misses the revision).
Antonio S. Luidoni
Consulting Consulting S.E.
- Prev by Subject: Sections or Details
- Next by Subject: Re: Re: Sections or Details
- Previous by thread: Sections or Details
- Next by thread: Re: Re: Sections or Details