Re: big dig structural failure - epoxy anchors overhead supporting gravity

   JIM

   Have you ever heard of my boltable embed plate?

   It's a regular embed plate with the exception that it allows you to bolt to it with any size ASTM bolt that is specified.

   Eliminating field welding.

   They can be configured with any size plate, stud size or length.

   I'm sure they would have done a better job then the epoxy bolts.

   If your interested I could e-mail you my drawings.

   Thank you
   Russell L. VeRost