Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2006 11:40 PM
Subject: Pdf to dwg converter

Thanks to Dan for this great new link.

(See Dan's mail reproduced below.)

I tried the second link.
I tested it on a foundation plan pdf file.
Works like a charm.
I have added this info to my jottings file.
It's Serial No 323 in my updated list.
The trial version I downloaded is good enough for 20
executions.
You can do 5 pdfs at a time in the trial version.

The software costs $180.
I will decide later if this is worth forking out $180.
We receive contract dwgs in  pdf format sometimes.
If the conversion to dxf/dwg is effective, it can save
us considerable time and effort while preparing E
dwgs.
My technical team is testing it out more thoroughly
than I did.

Just thought of sharing this with all of you.
Regards
Vish

Dan's mail:

I found 2 new useful tools.