RE: PDF to DWG Converter - Thanks Vish

The PDF to DWG Converter is quite useful. I had a problem of drawing a
wavy corrugated shape Roofing Profile in short time. I just took a
sample of the profile, sketched it onto an A0 size paper, scanned it
into PDF file and then converted into DXF... DWG, using the trail
version of converter which I had downloaded through net. Also I observed
that the drawing dimensions, lines, hatch pattern etc.., gets exploded
once converted from PDF to DXF. Any solution to this? The drawings and
each section also requires being re-scaled.

Thanks Vish...

Regards,

Sunil Thengale