Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sections or Details[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sections or Details
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 15:48:50 EDT
I had been taught to put Sections and Details on separate sheets.........but today I intermix on sheets. The old method usually leaves half the Section sheet blank ........and two spaces short on the Detail sheet. So now I have evolved.........
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: Re: Sections or Details
- Next by Subject: Segmented/Perforated Shearwalls
- Previous by thread: Re: Re: Sections or Details
- Next by thread: big dig structural failure - epoxy anchors overhead supporting gravity