RE: April SE Exam Results

It has been my experience with the NCEES SE exams that you will not hear
results until at leat around 2 1/2 to 3 months.  Most of the time have
take the various exams in the Fall (end of October) and did not get
results until mid January at the earliest (that was actually for the WA SE
III exam which is not national, I don't believe), but recall at least on
occasion it was not until February sometime.  Using that same time frame,
you could see them any day or it could be sometime in August since the
exam was end of April.

All you can do is sit back and relax and wait for them to come.  I doubt
calling the Board office and bugging them will not give you an answer and
certainly won't get the results to you any faster! ;-)

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI