Re: Concentrated Load at Edge of Pedestal

Brackets and corbels are typically desinged for shear friction and moments due to eccentricity of the loading. However, in the pedestal these actions for the loading described may not occur (at least the shear friction part).

Maybe you could also consider full loading on one column and some minimal load on the other in order
to get a higher moment value from which you can calculate the strains, bearing etc.

Ganesh