Re: OT:  Where To Go In San Francisco ??

Stan, there's almost too much to see in S.F. in just one afternoon, even if you restrict yourself to just interesting structures/architecture, and seafood.  :)  The cable cars are great--especially if you like to wait in line for an hour.  Zuni on market is an excellent restaurant.  Due to your limited time I recommend a car and/or taxis.

I would like to suggest to other locals (if Richmond can be considered local) that we form an ad hoc committee to show Stan some of San Francisco tomorrow afternoon/evening; anyone else interested?

Are you the guy in Plano, born in '47?

Ralph
Ralph Hueston Kratz
Structural Engineer