Re: OT: Where To Go In San Francisco ??

well i was looking forward to being bothered by the suggestions of
where to go in SF.

I live there a short while about 8 years ago.  When I was younger, my
father used to take me to Anthony's Seafood Grotto.  Is that one still
there?  Anybody?
Although that one was not walkable from where you are, and probably
best to take a taxi to.
I was a waiters on wheels driver in SF.  So that is another option.
You can order from anyplace in SF, and they will bring it to you !
Then you could probably go to Golden Gate Park or Fisherman's wharf,
and have a picnic or (somewhere else interesting like the newly
refurbished golden gate bridge if refurbishments been completed?).
Public transport in SF, is some of the best.  Most people use it, I
would recommend it.  Easy, fast, and reliable.  Although, past certain
hours, and there are less busses.
These are my recollections anyway, I would love to hear more about how
it is today.

Refugio