Re: Where To Go In San Francisco ??

"anywhere, anytime" (on public transportation) is somewhat of an exaggeration.  The Ferry Building is a giant up-up-scale "food court" including at least one seafood restaurant, Hogg Island Oyster Co, or something like that.  The rotating restaurant on the Hyatt Hotel on Market St. is fun, even if touristy.

Ralph