OT: SF PLACES TO VISIT

I always enjoyed seeing the ruins of the huge bath house, at the
intersection of the End of the Golden Gate Park, and Ocean Beach.
There is a Charter House Restaurant there, I believe it was remodeled,
I used to go in there for a drink or two.  Overlooks the ocean.  Never
really tried their food though.

https://www.waitersonwheels.com/wowx.html?cPath=10
waiters on wheels restaurants

hyde street seafodo may be a good option.  i saw a review on this one.
however, i think it is way across town.