RE: Where To Go In San Francisco ??

Stan,

From my brother, who lives in North Beach:

Polk Street is a fine neighborhood one block from Van Ness

You can go up Polk street, up in altitude, scale and address number

or down, heh, for the opposite effect.

Additionally you can walk up Polk to Union and do the 10 blocks of Union Street action and on to Fillmore.

No transit, no car, no parking required.  You can probably do this in your least comfortable shoes.

Sharon Robertson, P.E.

Arcon Engineers
5625 Ruffin Rd, Ste 130
San Diego, CA  92123