Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
lateral dist. of concentrated load in concrete slab[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: lateral dist. of concentrated load in concrete slab
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 16:15:08 -0700
The SDI Composite Deck Design Handbook contains a procedure for the lateral distribution of a concentrated load on a composite deck. Is there a similar procedure for a concrete one way slab, or can a person use the same procedure?
For once, I’m not working on a problem like this needing a quick answer, the question just came to mind.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Prev by Subject: Lag screws in Microlam and Paralam
- Next by Subject: Lateral forces through deflection track
- Previous by thread: RE: Wood post limitations
- Next by thread: taking over work started by another SE