RE: Snow Load + Seismic

With the up to 75% reduction of the snow load. If they don't list it on their web site you should probally call the bldg dept to see if they know that factor. Here in Inyo and Mono County they require 1/3 of the snow to remain for the seismic calc. it is listed on the Mono County Web sites but the Inyo County Bldg is not sure what the internet is. I've worked in Shasta county and they wanted 50% of the snow retained. so it seems to vary.

Tim Rudolph
Pinyon Engineering