Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Open SEES day[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Open SEES day
- From: "refugio rochin" <fugeeo(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:21:34 -0400
For those of you in Bay Area,
I recommend this, wish I could go !
PEER and NEESit will host OpenSees Days 2006 at the University of
California, Berkeley Richmond Field Station (RFS) in Richmond, CA in August
August 14: OpenSees User Workshop
The annual one-day workshop on how to use OpenSees. This workshop is
intended for beginning and intermediate users.
August 15: OpenSees Developer Workshop
A one-day workshop for beginning and intermediate developers. This workshop
will focus on how to introduce a new material and a new element into the
OpenSees framework with hands-on exercises.
August 16: OpenSees Developer Symposium
A one-day symposium with presentation and discussions of on-going
development of the OpenSees framework. Presentation will be made by the
OpenSees team as well as by current developers of OpenSees.
Students, researchers, and practitioners are welcome to attend any of the
days. Registration is free, lunch is provided, but space is limited and
registration closes August 1, 2006.
For additional information and to register, please visit:
-The NEESit Team
- Prev by Subject: RE: Old Southern Pine Allowable Stresses
- Next by Subject: OSB grade
- Previous by thread: RE: Crack Control: ACI 10.6.4
- Next by thread: Slab-on-Grade design software (PTI, BRAB, WRI)