Slab-on-Grade design software (PTI, BRAB, WRI)

I have written a free software package (SlabWorks) for design of slab-on-grade foundation on expansive clay soil. This package implements the PTI, WRI and BRAB methods. As you probably know, the use of the PTI and WRI methods are required by the IBC, and no software package exist that implements the WRI method (there is a $500 package for the PTI method, see http://www.gtksoft.com/ptislab.htm). SlabWorks package is unique in that it implents all three accepted design methods and allows the design of bonded reinforcement using the PTI method, and PT reinforcing using the WRI and BRAB methods.

I have carefully tested the program and it is fully functional (it includes a full set of QA examples and a 100 page manual) and is being used by about 20 beta testers. However, I am looking for additional beta testers who can view things with a fresh eye and can contribute to such things as formatting of input and output, review of user manual and suggestions for features that other users would like to see. The beta is free, and the final general release package will also be free. If you are interested, please visit www.slabongrade.net. Thanks,

Eric Green