Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Engineering Spec[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Engineering Spec
- From: "Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 09:38:04 -0500
What is the context? Are you working for a metal building manufacturer?
My first impression would be that it means not to have a non-prismatic portion at the end of the beam (at the connection).
For example, see this link:
From: dave lowen
I have a clause in a spec. that states ‘Beam to column moment connections shall not be designed with a haunch unless otherwise noted on the drawings.”
Can someone define ‘haunch’?
This project is in
V 519 587 5797
F 519 587 5138
- Prev by Subject: RE: Engineering Spec
- Next by Subject: RE: Engineering Spec
- Previous by thread: RE: Engineering Spec
- Next by thread: RE: Engineering Spec