Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Engineering Spec[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Engineering Spec
- From: "dave lowen" <jatech(--nospam--at)kwic.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:16:10 -0400
I have a clause in a spec. that states ‘Beam to column moment connections shall not be designed with a haunch unless otherwise noted on the drawings.”
Can someone define ‘haunch’?
This project is in
V 519 587 5797
F 519 587 5138
- Prev by Subject: FW: engineer in Indiana?
- Next by Subject: RE: Engineering Spec
- Previous by thread: Re: ANALYSIS: Need Help With SAP Modeling
- Next by thread: RE: Engineering Spec