From: David Topete [mailto:davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 9:06 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: AISC Manual, Thirteenth Edition

Bob,
In the brief expalnation of the Tables, T 3-18a uses L/100.  It says for T 3-18b, max bending stress is 24ksi for LRFD, and 16ksi for ASD.  See page 3-28.
DT

"Garner, Robert" <rgarner(--nospam--at)moffattnichol.com> wrote:
Good morning,

I have some questions regarding Tables 3-18a and 3-18b:

What are the deflection criteria for table 3-18a?
Are the Omega and Phi factors included in the loads of Table 3-18b?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Bob Garner, S.E.

R. Garner