Re: ANALYSIS: Effective Diaphragm Thickness

It might be useful to create a small benchmark problem in FEM.
Create the same corrugation there, and then apply unit loads, to get a range of stiffnesses.  use shell elements, and a fairly fine mesh.  it might give you your best answer.

then of course post the results in a nice graphical form for all of us to see !