Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: shear stud spacing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: shear stud spacing
- From: "Szuchuan Chang" <szuchuan(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:10:36 -0700
"Polhemus, Bill" <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com > wrote:
From: David Topete [mailto: davetopete(--nospam--at)yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 12:16 PM
To: SEAINT List
Subject: shear stud spacingWhat is the (recommended) minimum spacing of shear studs? I am using shear studs to transfer shear from a brace frame, to column base plate, embedded in the foundation concrete.
Thereâ€™s no simple answer to that question.Look at ACI 318-05 Chapter D.6.
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.
- Prev by Subject: RE: shear stud spacing
- Next by Subject: Shear wall minimum size
- Previous by thread: RE: shear stud spacing
- Next by thread: Re: Beam sleeve