Re: ANALYSIS: Need Help With SAP Modeling

I have done some modelling with SAP 2000...I could give it a shot

Ganesh

On 7/24/06, Polhemus, Bill <BPolhemus(--nospam--at)wje.com> wrote:

Anyone who is well-acquainted with SAP: Could you please contact me privately via email? I have a question that doesn't seem to be answered in their documentation. I'll call them at last resort, but I thought I'd ask here first.

Thank you.