Re: blind bolts

Eli,

Try searching for "huck bolts".

Thomas Hunt, S.E.
Fluor

"ESG Design" <esgdesign(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
07/25/2006 02:21 PM
Please respond to seaint
seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
cc
Subject
blind bolts

Does anyone have info on west coast suppliers of "blind" bolts.  Used for connecting to the inside of an HSS tube, or similar situation.  I need to find a source for the steel detailer on my job to buy some.

--
~ ESG DESIGN ~

the views of the company.