Seismic loading CD

A few weeks ago someone ask some questions regarding software for determining seismic coeficients for the IBC.  I had a CD that contained this at one time, but I can no longer find it.  I believe it came with the code book.  Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a new one?  Or if the software is available for download.  I can’t seem to find it by google.

Joe

Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)

Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.

Civil Engineering and Surveying