Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Seismic loading CD[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic loading CD
- From: "Joe Grill" <jgrill(--nospam--at)swiaz.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:45:44 -0700
A few weeks ago someone ask some questions regarding software for determining seismic coeficients for the IBC. I had a CD that contained this at one time, but I can no longer find it. I believe it came with the code book. Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a new one? Or if the software is available for download. I can’t seem to find it by google.
Joseph R. Grill, P.E. (Structural)
Shephard - Wesnitzer, Inc.
Civil Engineering and Surveying
- Prev by Subject: RE: Seismic Joint + ETABS
- Next by Subject: Re: Seismic loading CD
- Previous by thread: RE: blind bolts
- Next by thread: Re: Seismic loading CD