Re: blind bolts

On 7/25/06, ESG Design <esgdesign(--nospam--at)gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone have info on west coast suppliers of "blind" bolts.  Used for connecting to the inside of an HSS tube, or similar situation.  I need to find a source for the steel detailer on my job to buy some.

--
~ ESG DESIGN ~
---------------------------

mfr?  part name?  Spec?

Try doing a Google search or call the mfr for a west coast stocking distributor

The kind I've used in the past are Hi-Shear or Hylok

by http://www.hi-shear.com/main.htm

but they're probably not the ones you're looking for since they are mostly (in my experience) used in aerospace

checkout

http://www.cif.org/nominations/nom_106.html

looks like they won some sort of innovation award in 1996 for using blind fastenres on HSS?

cheers
Bob

cheers
Bob